Sunday 28 April 2013

Fairy Princess Tiaras













A Fairy princess or Princess is not one without her tiara and I thought it would be a great little party bag filler and so it was. The girls were chuffed to bits with these yesterday. So this is what I did. I bought these pearl and crystal headbands for 99p each from eBay and then added some tulle to it, all very simple. You can also buy some plain ones and just tie the tulle around with some pretty flower spray as shown in the last picture. I know you can buy tiaras to put in as party favours, but I prefer to do something a little different and I couldn't think of anything better to do with all the excess tulle I had floating around, I still have heaps left. Lets hope next year we are still on pink and pretty and not back to Dinosaurs like last year (ha-ha), although that was heaps of fun I have to say, especially making the paper mache dinosaur eggs for pass the parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment