Saturday 20 April 2013

Creature love & Crochet garlands

 
















Its been a busy couple of days, filled with some very exciting moments, but also some sad and distressing news. Fortunately the news is not as bad as we thought, but the reality is that as we get older loved ones start slipping away and there is little that can prepare us for that. Ergo, we need to treasure every minute and live like there is no tomorrow.

Here are some moments shared through these pics
1. Creature love, Josh snuggling with Bryn our very loyal and gorgeous Jack Russel
2 & 3. Es cutting some apple for her smoothie she made all by herself, not bad going for a soon to be 4 year old. I thank Montessori for this.
4. Es and one of her besties enjoying some sun and cake offcourse!
5 & 6. A little crochet garland I made for a friends daughter's birthday. I used The Maybelle Crochet Flower on My Rose Valley blog. I really enjoy Annette's blog its full of beautiful creations and these little flowers are just gorgeous!!
7. A little embroidery project to finish tonight. I got the idea here.
8. Es enjoying the bouncy castle at a birthday party today, such fun.
9. Birthday party celebrations and yes some sun, hooray!
10. A friends very beautiful Birthday table. I love the honeycombed balls and the little round paper garlands, so sweet.
11 & 12. Finally got around to getting some china out that I purchased a while ago. I just cant get enough of vintage china, there's nothing quite like it. Love the jug and teapot.
13. I adore these beautiful french teacups, aren't they gorgeous???
14. Very lovely Tulips bought for me by my lovely A in a very beautiful jug.

We have had a very sunny day here in the North of England, which has been pure joy. Plans for the rest of the weekend is to try and finalise some stuff for Es's party next week. What have you been up to this weekend??

Lastly I would just like to say our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people and their families affected by the Boston Bombings and the earthquake in China. May the next few days bring calm and peace to you all.

Warm wishes
Hannapat

No comments:

Post a Comment